Thursday - what to do?

What will you be doing on Thursday, when the site is down ? :astonished: The outage will hit heavy on the European hobby hours, be of no consequence to the down-unders and possibly boost workoutput in the Americas as it is during business hours, so no distractions doing posts here. :roll_eyes:

Write the Ultimate Answer (f.ex. to the question why delay() is not needed) 8) (Edit: Just found another "beauty" on this issue)

Actually do some coding on your own Arduino instead of telling everybody else ? ]:slight_smile:

Get some shut-eye instead of being awake half the night helping others. :sleeping:

Panic, sheer panic.
Students everywhere will be failing their final projects, businesses will shut down, LEDs will fall silent, etc.

Damn, I might even have to spend some time with the wife. 8)

Lefty

You have all day to think up names for the Arduino Bartender -

Ardunio Bartender Names

Its gonna be like going thru withdrawel ...

I think it's great. My post per day has been slipping due to busy life so a day off will be to my advantage :slight_smile: Nobody can get ahead of me on Thursday. ]:smiley: ]:smiley: ]:smiley:

personally...I am going to flip out and punch a nun while screaming WHY as loud as I can.

actually I will be just arriving at work

Thursday ... is that your time or my time?

As far as I can see the site didn't go down anyway, however ...

I hooked up a transistor, a resistor, and a travelling salesman. No, wait.

I tried to understand how transistors worked, but after fiddling around for a while, went "whoa" -- as usual.

Then I went, like, "huh?", and started twiddling knobs. The voltage does what? when I do what? Huh?

I'll have another try another day.

Msquare wrote:

be of no consequence to the down-unders

mmmmmm... shall be a quiet night then I guess for all concerned.

Nick wrote:

I hooked up a transistor, a resistor

And did many other interesting things too!

I finally got the soldering iron out to hand solder some of those tiny SOC8 chips to a chip carrier and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was.
I guess when or if it goes quiet tonight I'll get out the breadboard and wires and play electronics and also start to twiddle knobs and watch voltages.
Hope for no smoke, it always gets in your eyes.

We appear to be back! Still waiting on some connectors to arrive for one of my projects - gonna wirewrap up a 56-connector breakout board, stripboard just too much of a pain in the butt.

LEDs will fall silent

If your LEDs make noise, you may be doing it wrong...

LEDs will fall silent

haha, LEDs will fade into Dark!