Go Down

Topic: Password protected web server (Read 168 times) previous topic - next topic

Bokeheme

Hey guys. First of all, I am not that bad coder (I've been learning for 3 years in high school, and even now in university), however I am very bad at web servers and such things. I bought couple of ESP8266 (To be exact ESP8266-01 and WeMos D1 mini) boards and they are nice! But still they sort of don't fullfil my needs. I want to build a small webserver which would be accessible remotely which means anyone could break into it. That's where the problem lies. I tried to merge two examples (from examples of the ESP library) http basic authentification and the other example acquired form the internet search on how to control GPIO's. And I ended up with a bug which even caused my wifi access point to dissappear. I've been looking everywhere on google how to have a server which is password protected and controls pins but no luck. If anyone out here is a good coder with good web server knowledge skills could help we with such task I would be really thankful. Or at least head me in the right direction. Thanks in advance everyone! :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy