2 sharp IR sensors + 5v servo on arduino uno

Is it possible to hook up 2 IR sensors and a servo to an uno? I can get one IR sensor and servo hooked up but when I add the 2nd IR sensor I don't think it's getting enough voltage to run both the sensors and servo. I might be just doing something wrong, I am basically running them all off of the 5v supply on a prototype board that feeds 5v to them all, assuming there is a voltage drop and I have to accommodate for it somehow?

hilukasz:
Is it possible to hook up 2 IR sensors and a servo to an uno? I can get one IR sensor and servo hooked up but when I add the 2nd IR sensor I don't think it's getting enough voltage to run both the sensors and servo. I might be just doing something wrong, I am basically running them all off of the 5v supply on a prototype board that feeds 5v to them all, assuming there is a voltage drop and I have to accommodate for it somehow?

Not sure what current draw your IR sensors require, but powering servos from the Arduino +5vdc is never a good idea, they should always use an external source of +5vdc power, either from batteries or power modules. The Arduino is great at controlling stuff, but not so great at powering stuff. Know it's current limits and know what current requirements your stuff requires and you will have more success in your projects.

Lefty

one that I have is rated for the arduino, and is very small--it should be ok. http://www.valuehobby.com/towerpro-sg90-9g-micro-mini-servo.html
I will eventually try to power it on separate supply, but I would like to keep it as contained as possible. having two batteries is a bit cumbersome and seems unnecessary...?