Arduino on a breadboard ISP header

I just got back my boards for an ISP programming helper for doing Arduino on a breadboard. It is designed to sit over top of the ATmega168/328 in a breadboard and provides the 6-pin programming header. In addition, it has the Arduino pin mapping information on the silkscreen to ease wiring.

Some obvious extensions I can think of are adding the non-pop pads for a ceramic resonator to the bottom side, and possibly the reset line. They'd have to be SMT, since there isn't really any more room on the top side when a shrouded connector is populated.

Thoughts?

Make the board wider? Then will have plenty of room for crystal, caps, reset pullup resistor, Vcc decoupling caps.

I just use micro clips that grab the leads(with no issues upto tsop), and a bit of ribbon cable

I dont see the point of this
All that work and expense when its just as easy to connect it direct to the pins?

I did something similar only different XD ... a pair of small boards that hang off the sides of the breadboard:

april:
I dont see the point of this
All that work and expense when its just as easy to connect it direct to the pins?

I mainly did it to save time setting things up ( I only get about 2 hours a week to work on projects). If I don't have to think about where the pins go or place them, I have more time to play.

My original board was all made from stuff I already had, but I still had to continually reference the Arduino pin mapping. So I designed the board during time I couldn't work on other projects ( long story, but designing simple PCBs really helps take my mind off things). W/batchpcb's cost model, these only cost about $2.5 per when combined with something you were ordering anyway.

Oh nice! As a separate thing, I have a board off the side w/ just the crystal and capacitor. Yours is much nicer than that!