Really slow IDE on Win 7

I recently came across this forum looking to a solution for the same problem you all were having. I use a wireless keyboard & mouse (NOT BLUETOOTH) and had the same problem. So I took into consideration of what was said by
'Robert Rozee' -
"just had a bit of an epiphany. what if you're running the arduino IDE on a computer that does NOT have bluetooth, but DOES have some manufacturer-specific enabler installed that is sitting there waiting for bluetooth hardware to be found?"

So I looked at my notification area and found I had installed Bluesoliel at some point in the past. I uninstalled it and without rebooting Arduino 0022 works for me like it does on my XP machine ! So thank you to all and this does work! I also noticed after uninstalling Bluesoliel which install bluetooth drivers as well, I lost two COM ports from showing up in Arduino 0022. I am wondering if users can still use thier BT mouse by installing a different FTDI driver for the arduino board? Would that make a difference since Win7 can use two different driver modes for the FTDI chip. I am unable to test myself as I dont have the Bluesoliel program any more and its not free.