Go Down

Topic: Arduino Yun resloving Host Errors (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

legajordark

Good morning everybody.

I feel frustrated because I'm trying a simple program to send a tweet using Temboo libraries (I've done all step that are in the Yun's guide main page) and I'm gettint this message all the time and I don't know why:

Error
              curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'legajordark.temboolive.com'
              HTTP_CODE

Could someone help me or explain me why is that happening???? If you need the sketch code I'll post it, but I think is not the reason of the problem.

Thanks!

lucadentella

A stupid question: is your Yun able to connect to the Internet?
www.lucadentella.it

legajordark

Sorry for the long time taken to continue the post.

My Yun was able to connect the internet but the problem was there. So we decided to use a new temboo and twitter accounts and try a new aplication again and It worked great!

Consequently, I think it was my fault doing something wrong with temboo credentials or......I don't know.

Thanks for all!

lucadentella

www.lucadentella.it

nnimran

how to connect arduino to internet ?

Ballscrewbob

@ nnimran

Is that a real question ?
Did you follow the getting started section for the YUN ?
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy