Perpetual Hydro energy loop

Ok, but wouldn't the gears make up for the loss of efficiency?

A gear can make things go faster at the expense of torque, or can give you more torque at the expense of speed.
Power is the product of torque and speed so the only thing a gear does is absorb a bit of energy in the friction.

Try this. Get two stepping motors and wire the coils of one in parallel with the other. Now twist one motor between finger an thumb and the other one moves, but it always drops a step or two.

the whole idea of quoting them was that because of the knowledge available in their time they made some erroneous statements, times change technology and discoveries advance, could we not agree something YOU see as impossible today me be possible in the future? I cannot blame you for being a man of your time.

Look at the quote, he said he could not see how ... not that it was impossible because ...
If you do manage to violate the second law of thermodynamics you have to replace it with something.
There may well be machines that tap sources of energy that we don't know about today. But we do know about thermodynamics and so that avenue for tapping energy is only open in the imagination of fools.

Mind you I am in on Zoomcat's project with one of my houses.

eddiea6987:

They were wrong about -something, ever- so you must be right?

But your doing the same thing..quoting laws , so i must be wrong?

those peoples views where wrong because of "laws" they thought to be true, maybe your in the same boat

I didn't quote you laws. I gave you concrete examples from the real world. I know them because I spent a long time making things work. That's why I mention common sense.

When you can show different and not just think it could be then you will become rich and have Nobel prize.

The idea of the Dyson Harrop satellite sounds nice, wouldn't like to live to near to the receiving point of energy though. If cutting iron with a 50watt laser is possible, what would a few gigawatts do with a house or flat when a small pebble in space hits the satellite and misaligns the beam 0.000001 degree ?

I do agree with Eddie that we should keep looking for all possibilities, but... Eddie, unfortunately the methods given have already proven to "lose" energy instead of gain. Point in this discussion is that we need new theories/equipment to test.

Btw, Anyone care to discuss how green perpetual energy will be ?

Ecat

Near unlimited power for everyone would make current global warming look like nothing.
Imagine 7 billion 10kW hair dryers running 24/7 just for starts. Why? Because it's there.
One thing the human race is not in large groups, is responsible. Or intelligent.

I had to take a power nap after you guys dismantled my dreams of saving the world

Green energy = magnets and some coils , at least in my world..quick question how does a step up voltage regulator work?

what if you add some magnets to a round table/top/sheet and on top of that a separate round top with coils .. then get the electricity coming from that and wire it up to a step up regulator which then sends that electricity back to whatever was spinning the round top ?
but i guess that goes back to the "efficiency" of things , what about designing with superconductors
it seems to me superconductors require high temperatures :confused: , i always thought it just a material that conducted extremely well.

Voltage goes up at the expense of Amps Current going down.

Watts is Volts x Amps. When you can get more Watts out than you put in, look for the source.

If I put 2 weights on a rope that goes through a pulley above, will the lighter weight lift the heavier one? Perpetual motion is like expecting that to work through added complexity.

If I run water through a turbine to power a generator then because the water must flow through or the turbine won't move (how much electric will the generator make then?) I will have water flowing out and that flow will have some of the energy of the input water flow. Hence the turbine gets less power than was in the water flowing in. Efficiency is less than 100% before even looking at inefficiency of the turbine or generator.
It's better to be happy you can get any power from the flow at all and make the best of that.

i came across this :

In order to gain an understanding of the operation of a LEA (Lutec Electricity Amplifier) it must be understood that there are actually three separate and completely individual events occurring in the one machine. Each of the three is equally important because without one of them operating in a completely synchronistical manner with the others, the end result would not achieve the efficiency levels required.

Each of the three events should first be viewed in isolation and then when they are drawn together as they are in the LEA, an understanding of the operating principles will become clear.

The First Event is a Pulsed DC Motor.

The Second Event is an AC generator.

The Third Event is the result of the impact of the Second on the First.

THE FIRST EVENT: A Pulsed DC Motor.

A DC input current either from a battery bank or from rectified AC mains is supplied to a DC motor comprised in this case of four fixed position stator coils, and a rotor with four equally spaced imbedded rare earth permanent magnets of a particular strength.

The input is pulsed by a rotating switch (commutated) allowing the DC input current to flow through the motor coils for a percentage of one cycle as dictated by the actual ON period of the commutator contacts. In most cases this is around 0.2 of a cycle. The electron flow in this DC circuit is negative to positive and so the negative lead is permanently connected to the coil/s.

The DC pulse causes a magnetic effect in the coil core so that the temporary polarisation of the coils laminated steel core has the effect of repulsing the magnetically aligned permanent magnet embedded in the rotor so causing it to rotate.

The DC pulse is completely consumed by this action which is the cause of the rotor spinning.

So the single result of the consumed DC input pulse is that it initiates the motor moment.

THE SECOND EVENT: An AC Generator.

The same coils used for the motor section in the first Event are used to generate the Second Event that being an AC power output. The rotor containing the permanent magnets is caused to be driven past the stator coils by the motor, at which time induction occurs in the coils producing an alternating current (AC) output. The only force being used to cause the movement of the rotor is the motor torque. The AC generated in the coils is done so independent of the input DC pulse and is strictly the result of the induction effect.

Evidence of the Second Event being able to operate independently and still provide the same AC output result is proven by causing it to produce the same output without the LEA motor section connected.

This is done by disconnecting the DC input wires and using an outside power source such as an electric motor connected to the axle of the generator and spinning it up to 750 revolutions per minute speed. This will cause a 50 Hz AC output result, a result that is identical to that with the LEA motor connected.

This proves that the AC output is produced purely by and controlled by the speed of rotation of the motor having an induction effect on the coils, nothing else, and especially no part of the DC input power component can be attributed as adding to the generated AC output.

THE THIRD EVENT: The Effect of Event Two on Event One.

Events One and Two happen independently of each other in the same machine. The only similarity shared in the Events is that they share the same coil to enable each to perform their independent functions.

The pulsed DC input to the coil has no effect on the AC being produced because there is no return path for it through the AC load of the coil. The AC is being generated continuously, and has no direct electrical contribution to the input because it too has no return path to enable it to do so.

The DC input runs the motor supplying current through its own defined circuit for around 0.2 of a cycle. (The ON period)

The DC input circuit has nothing to do with the AC output circuit; remember all the DC input is exhausted in the First Event so there is absolutely no DC input power left to do anything else.

The DC current is driven into the motor coils as long as there is a potential difference in voltage between the DC voltage and the AC voltage. This potential voltage is what carries the input current. When this potential voltage difference falls to zero the ON period of the electrical cycle is ended, and then no input current can flow.

The input voltage that carries current (amps) into the motor coils is a resultant voltage. This can be seen on oscilloscope traces as a variable voltage. It can also be called a differential voltage because the current is able to flow for a brief period before the lesser voltage becomes equal, and so prevents the flow from continuing.

SUMMARY

The LEA has been designed to maximise and exploit Events One Two and Three in a synchronous manner so as to produce a highly efficient means of generating electricity. It could be described as a tri-brid system.

This harmonious triumvirate result has been accomplished by identifying and controlling the precise timing of input and output voltages; so to allow the separate Events to operate within the same space, using minimal shared components while retaining their original individual effects.

The patent over this technology already granted in many countries including the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Russia, Eurasia, Africa, Poland, China, South Africa, Vietnam, Brazil, Singapore, Turkey, Israel and pending in many others is titled;

i came across this :

Yes total con.
Have you not read those books about all the stupid patents that have been granted?
This guy is just after the money of the gullible.

If you actually read what you just posted you can tell that it is a bag of lies. It is very reminiscent of the way cranks like the natural law party write.
All sounds so reasonable so you don't see the slight of hand that turns it in to bollocks.

yea i did not understand much of what it said that is why i posted it so you guys could help me decipher it, It is an Australian company Lutec , despite their claims they have yet to produce anything.

its rather disappointing that it is not possible

its rather disappointing that it is not possible

Why do you say that?
Do you have an expectation you can get something for nothing in any walk of life?
You can't and in Physics you doubly can't.

well i was not thinking of it as a freebie i was thinking of all the good things that could come out of it, advances in technology , independance from utility companies and perhaps that stuff they call black gold.

"There is not the slightest indication that nuclear energy will be
obtainable."
-- Albert Einstein, 1932

"You shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet"
-- Abraham Lincoln

"You shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet"
-- Abraham Lincoln

hahaha , including that?

I am continually amazed at the capabilities of these little microcontrollers, but I was still a bit surprised a few weeks ago when experimenting with ultra-low-power sleep modes to see an over-unity condition. To be sure, it was modest and intermittent, but I'm sure it's just a matter of understanding it a little better and then scaling it up. I also have here a simple and elegant mathematical proof that 2 = 1; this should be very helpful in that regard. It turns out that the mathematicians have been lying to us for quite some time now.

Gentlemen;

I am award that Perpetual Energy is not "possible". Well I am sorry to say that in my opinion... it is possible -> one day it will be.

Did you guys see your electric bill lately... ? Do you think it is a big insentive to design your own perpertual machine to generated electricity for your home/cottage... For me it is. My electric company charge about 50 % or more ( 70 % ) of connecting charge ---> delivery charge. Even you not using electricity , you still pay delivery charge, the more you use electricity, the more your delivery charge ( don't forget the TAX !! ) example: $50 electricity, $50 delivery, $TAX and $others

At least eddiea6987 is trying. I would try too. But It not going to be easy. Lot of research , reading and experimenting.

In my opinion, it is worth to try...

My electric company charge about 50 % or more ( 70 % ) of connecting charge ---> delivery charge. Even you not using electricity

So that charge would remain even if the electricity generation bit of it were free.

Wanting very much for something to be true is not going to make it true, especially when that thing is actually impossible. If it were not impossible then all the stuff we have to day would not be possible, and as you know we have plenty of stuff.
However, wanting something to be true is an opportunity for some one to trick you into thinking it can be true, if only you will part with something, be it your money, dignity or soul.

Dave Barry once wrote the whole story on electricity include the electric company scam of selling us the same electricity over and over again.

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/Perl/Misc/electricity.txt

But Edison's greatest achievement came in 1879 when he
invented the electric company. Edison's design was a brilliant
adaptation of the simple electrical circuit: the electric company
sends electricity through a wire to a customer, then immediately gets
the electricity back through another wire, then (this is the brilliant
part) sends it right back to the customer again.

This means that an electric company can sell a customer the same batch
of electricity thousands of times a day and never get caught, since
very few customers take the time to examine their electricity closely.
In fact, the last year any new electricity was generated was 1937.