Bluetooth module in Master mode can't connect to my phone

Hi, I bought a bluetooth module frome seeed: http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/serial-port-bluetooth-module-masterslave-p-572.html?cPath=139_142 , I set my bluetooth module in master mode which connected on an Arduino pro mini with RS232. i try to make it connect to my phone(HTC S610d).

The code as follow:
\r\n+STWMOD=1\r\n

After I send name :
\r\n+STNA=XXX\r\n
\r\n+STOAUT=1\r\n
\r\n+INQ=0\r\n
\r\n+INQ=1\r\n

At this moment bluetooth module send this string (with my MAC address and my name :wink: ):
\r\n+RTINQ=aa,bb,cc,dd,ee,ff;name\r\n

So I send this command :
\r\n+CONN=aa,bb,cc,dd,ee,ff\r\n

At this moment bluetooth module send this string
\r\n+BTSTATE:3\r\n

and my phone ask me pin code, I enter '0000' (it's the default), then, bluetooth module send this string :
CONECT:FAIL
\r\n+BTSTATE:1\r\n

And I don't understand why... on my phone I can see bluetooth module name on screen with this status : paired, disconnected.

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks

Are you sure your phone is intended for that purpose?
I have three phones, all of them can see the Arduino bluetooth, none can communicate with it. Nor can my tablet. My laptop works fine, so that suffices - and also proves there is nothing wrong with the Arduino setup.

Yes, the module you have is a Serial Module.
Thats an unusual profile for a phone to support.
What exactly are you trying to do ?

I want to using my phone to remote control the bluetooth module/arduino pro mini, when the bluetooth module in Slave mode, my phone can search to the bluetooth and connect with it, after that, i want to test both of them if conected when the bluetooth module in Maste mode, and the result is sad..

I want to using my phone to remote control the bluetooth module

Then, you need a module that is compatible with your phone, not the cheapest thing you can find on ebay.

A random phone and a random bluetooth module will not pair.

You need to determine what bluetooth profiles your phone supports.
Most phones with bluetooth support audio, file transfer and HID, none of which sounds very useful for what you need.

PaulS:

I want to using my phone to remote control the bluetooth module

Then, you need a module that is compatible with your phone, not the cheapest thing you can find on ebay.

A random phone and a random bluetooth module will not pair.

Thanks your advices, but my phone can connect to the bluetooth module when it was in Slave mode, so it was confusing me why the bluetooth module can't connect to the phone actively.

Ok, i was find the reason, it is really a stupid mistake, the problem was caused by the optional 'open FTP server?' in the wireless setting. After i open this optional, the bluetooth module connect to my phone sucessfully.