Identify LCD screen?

I've removed the LCD panel from an old Audiovox X Press (XM Radio receiver). It has a 30pin ribbon cable attached to it with the text below on it. The LCD panel rides in a plastic frame that mounted it to the PCB. What I presume are power leads for the backlight look like they attach to something sandwiched between the LCD panel and the plastic frame. I recall the brightness and contrast of the display were software controllable.

A6201FPC (REV:A)
F6 10 139

There are other numbers around the perimeter of the lcd/plastic frame assembly but I suspect they are for the whole assembly.

I'd like to experiment with this on either my new arduino or other device but I can't find any information this panel anywhere. The only numbers I found that had any meaning turned out to be a certification number.

How do I identify what this is?

A picture will be fine :wink:

Here's a picture of the display. The housing measures 2 7/8" x 1 3/4.

It's quite possibly a custom display, so you are going to have a real hard time figuring out how to use it, as there is no documents floating around that has the information that you need.

If you cannot find any more markings on the device, leave it to be, and buy one on eBay with documentation.

// Per.