Re: Can you sent data through the human body??

Nermin123:
The basic thing I want is two objects that can sent data through the human body. By wearing object A you can sent data to object B by physical touch.

My technical skills are not that advanced so I would really appreciate some good advies on how to handle and start this project.

That seems to me to be a bad combination, because either you have an idea which you can believe is feasible and believe you're got the technical skills to make it work, or you already know somebody else has solved the problem and your "project" will just be to copy whatever they did, or you hope you're going to find that somebody has already solved it and you can just copy their solution. The first case is the one which would earn you most credit but your professed lack of technical skills seem to rule that out. The second one gives you a reasonable chance of success as long as you can follow and replicate the other person's solution although it doesn't seem likely to get you much credit unless you plagiarise the solution. The third case leaves you vulnerable to a complete failure unless you get lucky, and still doesn't get you much credit. I suggest you ought to have a pretty solid idea what your solution is going to be and have proved the concept before you commit to this as your project, otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure.