Go Down

Topic: Arduino Engineering Kit (Read 681 times) previous topic - next topic

Yami89

Hi, I was wondering how competent one would have to be in Matlab and Simulink to get started with the engineering kit?. Would the e-learning platforms be designed to someone who is relatively new to these? Can wait to get my kit  :)

Yami89

I should've posted a reply to the already started thread - for future reference is it possible to delete a thread which you have started?

One more addition to my previous question - what sort of engineering background should one have to get started with the kit?

v_chinnici

Hello,

Users don't necessarily need to have engineering background to operate the projects, since all MATLAB and Simulink programs are included. However, for users that wish to extend and evolve the provided programs it will be helpful to understand the underlying engineering concepts.

In the kit it is also included the online access to the e-learning platform to learn more about MATLAB and Simulink, and the engineering concepts covered in the projects.

The kit covers: system modeling, controls, image processing, robotics, signal processing, among many others.

I hope this helps,
Valentina Chinnici
Arduino
Product Marketing Manager (Education)

Go Up