Arduino ONU Rev3 driver crashes Windows when entering sleep mode

I have used the Arduino UNO Rev3 driver on both Windows 7 and Windows 8 (64 bit).
On both systems the USB com port driver crashes Windows when entering sleep mode or when shutting down Windows.
Please help, really need a fix for this!

Regards
Gerard Verdellen

What do you mean by "the USB com port driver crashes Windows when entering sleep mode or when shutting down Windows?" Give specific details of what is happening, including any error messages.

Both systems where working fine before I installed the driver for the Arduino Uno Rev3.
After I installed the Arduino UNO Rev3 driver there is new COM port 3 available for the Arduino and the communication with it works fine.
But now the follwing happens:

1. When I put the PC in sleep mode it never wakes up, it hangs.
  2. When I shutdown the PC this takes a long time, the screen finally goes to black, but it never fully shutsdown, it hangs.
    Windows also creates a minidump where it refers to an USB device.
    Is this enough information or do you need the minidumps?

Google "WhoCrashed" or open the minidump with windbg and post here the driver involved in the hang

Good morning,

Looking for help in programming with Arduino UNO and CMUCAM4. The idea of our project is to be able to recognize the primary colors and through a loudspeaker voice projecting in the same color.

If anyone has something like this I thank provided. It is for a university project is not for commercial use. Shall count the credits