delay(100);
   }
}
Hardware / Re: TFT 0.98
Last post by TFTLCDCyg - Today at 05:10 am
Listo ya verifiqué las señales D0 y D1:

D0 es señal de reloj, va a al pin SCK, pin 13
D1 es señal de salida de datos, va al pin MOSI, pin 11
I thought there should be three values per line: the time, temperature (T1) and pressure (L1) values. The pressure is missing from your output.

After the sprintf() do add
Code: [Select]
Serial.println(line); to see what is actually written to the SD card, make sure that's correct.

Likewise after the strncpy() add
Serial.println(temp); again to makes sure it contains the correct values. atof() returns 0 when the string is incorrectly formatted and it can't make sense of it.

One problem that I see: you're trying to read the line from character 20, which is where the pressure value should be (I don't see it in your output, so it'll be a string of spaces or so, meaning atof() will return 0). The temperature should be starting at character 11.
Sensors / Re: MLX90640 Sketch not worki...
Last post by Koepel - Today at 05:06 am
Please update to the newest version. There are new features and bug fixes in every newer version.

When using the ESP32, there is I2C_BUFFER_LENGTH in Wire.h
https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/blob/master/libraries/Wire/src/Wire.h

When using a basic Arduino board with ATmega microcontroller from the AVR family, there is BUFFER_LENGTH in Wire.h
https://github.com/arduino/ArduinoCore-avr/blob/master/libraries/Wire/src/Wire.h

The Sparkfun library is probably not compatible with every board. Can you fix that yourself ?
Perhaps you can put this in your sketch: #define I2C_BUFFER_LENGTH BUFFER_LENGTH before including the *.h files.
Start by reading the instructions on how to properly use this forum.
I guess my main question is would this board be able to 1: monitor humidity and temperature 2: monitor 3 fan motors 3 : send alarms to a cell phone if temp is above certain temps and fan on/off alarms?

By what I've read I should be able to do it my only limitation is myself at the moment.  By trade I am an Electrician with very little electronics experience with even less programming experience.  I would love to learn the programming side and can see all the applications I could use it on.

The reason I plan on attemping this is because over the next summer we plan on being away a good bit and I want to be able to monitor my greenhouses remotely.  I know that there is already hardware/software outthere to do this but most of it is expensive and goes way beyond what i need.  I also would like to tailor fit it to my application. 

Any recommendation on where I should start with the programming?  I plan on buying a arduino kit to play around with, with my son.  I'd like him to get interested in it and learn it also!

Thanks in advance
Hardware / Re: TFT 0.98
Last post by TFTLCDCyg - Today at 05:00 am
No creas que no hay disposición para ayudar, el detalle es que fuera de los foros, están el trabajo y la familia, que nos alejan de los hobbies  :smiley-draw:

De acuerdo a la disposición de las resistencias de las fotos que nos compartiste, tu oled está en modo SPI.

RES va a un pin digital   pin   7
DC va a un pin digital     pin   8
CS va a un pin digital     pin   9

Claro sin olvidar la alimentación: GND y VCC a 3.3V

Permíteme revisar D0 y D1 en el montaje que tengo instalado

La mejor librería es la de adafruit, acá hay un tutorial más

Encontré en el cajón uno similar al OLED que quieres conectar:

Lo tengo instalado en un Teensy 3.2
Well you definitely coded that wrong then.  If you want an if statement to control multiple lines then you need to use braces { and } around the code you want in that block.

Show your wiring.  How are you powering this relay? 
Project Guidance / Re: Flux Capacitor Project wit...
Last post by cyberfez - Today at 04:59 am
Hi Tom,

At the moment I have a single LED for each rail on a solderless breadboard. So not a real full circuit so this is just being powered by the usb currently (sorry for the pun).

I will try to build a working full prototype on a larger solderless breadboard on the weekend complete with powersupply (battery pack - I envisage 6x AA batteries going to a 7805.)

I do have a DMM.

PCB has not been made but I planned to get it created professionally via easyEDA/JLCPCB.

Cyberfez
Thanks for the reply, I will draw a schematic of it in a moment, that if statement is meant to control:

digitalWrite(inl, HIGH);
        delay(1000);
      digitalWrite(inl, LOW);
  step(false, Y_DIR, Y_STP, stps); //Y, Clockwise
      digitalWrite(inl, HIGH);
        delay(1000);
      digitalWrite(inl, LOW);
  step(true, Y_DIR, Y_STP, stps); //Y, Anti Clockwise