MEGA Proto PCB Rev3 - Schematic/Eagle Files?

Anyone know where the PCB design files are for the MEGA Proto PCB Rev3 shield?

Shield - MEGA Proto PCB Rev3 [Code: A000080]
http://store.arduino.cc/ww/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_5&products_id=205

I see the files are available for the Uno/Leonardo Proto Shield R3 on the product info page at:

I can't seem to even find a product page for the MEGA Proto PCB Rev3, just the store items for the PCB and the kit. Any thoughts on where to look or even alternatives?

Thanks,
willnue

Roll your own?
Take the Mega design, strip it down, add the prototyping holes.

CrossRoads:
Roll your own?
Take the Mega design, strip it down, add the prototyping holes.

True. Hadn't thought about that, but now after some more searching it seems some people say the MEGA footprint falls outside of the restrictions for Eagle Light? Although I'm able to open the MEGA schematic and edit it with it no problem. Wondering now if maybe a MEGA shield might not be the way to go for my application.

While searching I did look into your ATMega1284P based boards and I think maybe something based on it would be a better solution for my needs. I don't need all the MEGA pins, but I do need the increased RAM. I'm intrigued a bit by your 1284Mini design, do you offer the schematic/Eagle files for your boards? Thinking maybe I can tack the things I need onto your footprint or at the very least maybe make a shield for it... I'm assuming they run the Arduino bootloader and you can program them via the FTDI header?

willnue

Sure, have at it.
There's an Arduino bootloader available,

replace pins_arduino.h in the variants/Bobuino folder with the attached file.

They can be programmed via FTDI.

atmega1284_mini-breakout.brd (106 KB)

atmega1284_mini-breakout.sch (597 KB)

pins_arduino.h (6.26 KB)

Got em, thanks!
Do you still have any of the 1284Mini PCBs or kits available?

Yes, bare boards are still available. Haven't made up any kits, the few parts needed are all readily available from mouser.com:
http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/1284MiniPLparts.xlsx