Arduino on Xcode Project — Official Thread

ScottG:
Note: My Arduino sketches are not in the default location, they are in /volumes/srgshare/Arduino Sketches/
My libraries are in /volumes/srgshare/Arduino Sketches/libraries/

I followed your installation instructions and then tried to create a new project.

avenue33:
Just to be sure, have you run the Arduino IDE just once and declared the sketchbook folder in Arduino > Preferences?

Yes. Before I installed embedXcode, I installed the latest version of Arduino IDE ran it and changed the default sketch directory in preferences.

ScottG:
When I get to step 3.1.1 and run the Build procedure it fails with these errors

Shell Script Invocation Error
/volumes/srgshare/Arduino: No such file or directory

Shell Script Invocation Error
Sketches/test1/test1/Makefiles/step1.mk: No such file or directory

avenue33:
What files are in the folder? The Arduino.app should be in the default applications folder, i.e. /Applications/Arduino.app

I'm not sure which directory your are referring too. This directory doesn't exist: "/volumes/srgshare/Arduino". I do have a directory called "/volumes/srgshare/Arduino Sketches". Could the space between "Arduino" and "Sketches" be causing a problem?

My Arduino.app file is located in my Applications directory, as is xcode.app

ScottG:
In your user manual, I can't get any of the hyperlinks to work.

avenue33:
Thank you for noticing me. My website host doesn't allow files larger than 5 MB. The PDF is 10 MB so I have to compress it. Unfortunately, the compression removes the links.

Can you make the uncompressed version available somewhere else, like slideshare.net?