Universal Countdown Clock

i got around 80% of the project working. the pre-defined holidays all countdown properly, and all their respective settings successfully save to and load from EEPROM. the user settings for the pre-defined holidays can all be successfully edited. the screen brightness can be configured. in addition, the user can configure when the screen turns on and off at night to save energy. if the screen is off, and the user touches the screen, the screen comes back on, stays on for as long as the user is interacting with the screen and will wait for 60 seconds of no interaction and turn back off.

i have uploaded a video of the project in action.

i have some bugs where if a holiday is disabled, it interferes with the correct operation of the remaining enabled countdowns. i need to get the "save" and "test" buttons on the holiday setting screens to display the right image, as i selected the wrong images. i need to get the "test" functionality working where the user will be able to click the "test" button to get a display of what their font and background colors will look like. i need to code the birthdays, anniversary, and custom countdowns. i think i will be done coding around the end of next week.