prblem with installation of arduino-0009 software

i have downloaded the arduino software (windows) from arduino.cc, if have unzipt it, i can open the program and than i get this text:

arduino: installation problem, cannot exec 'cc1plus': No such file or directory

so i downloaded the program again and again, and every time i get the same text.
so i ignord it and if i wanne upload the blink sample to my arduino diecimila i get this text:

arduino: D:\programmas\arduino\arduino-0009\lib\targets\arduino\pins_arduino.c -oD:\programmas\arduino\arduino-0009\examples\Digital\Blink\applet\pins_arduino.c.o: No such file or directory

arduino: no input files

Couldn't determine program size: /cygdrive/d/programmas/arduino/arduino-0009/tools/avr/bin/avr-size D:/programmas/arduino/arduino-0009/examples/Digital/Blink/applet/Blink.hex: 'a.out': No such file

avrdude: can't open input file D:\programma's\arduino\arduino-0009\examples\Digital\Blink\applet\Blink.hex: No such file or directory
avrdude: write to file 'D:\programma's\arduino\arduino-0009\examples\Digital\Blink\applet\Blink.hex' failed

if someone nows what i do wrong, please tel me

frenkie

Which windows do you have? Vista, XP, 98?

If you're using 98, I think it's necessary to download the 0007 version, I'm not sure.

Can you try to rename the directory, from this:
D:\programmas*arduino*\arduino-0009...

to this:
D:\programmas*arduino-0009-win*\arduino-0009...

If the problem remains, can you try downloading 0010 version?

i work with windows xp

and i have tryed all that bud still it dont work, if you, or someone els have an idea what i can try next please tell me

frenkie

Why not install version 10?

I've had it working nicely on an XP system.