New ArduCapSense Shields Released! Giving away 5!!

Hello Everyone,

We just released a new version of our ArduCapSense shield. In thanks to all the support that we get from this forum, we are giving away 5 kits to forum members.

Please visit http://www.arducapsense.com to see the kit.

This is how the contest will work. We will give away one kit everyday from Mon Dec 6th to Fri Dec 10th. In order to win the kit, send an email at exactly 12:00PM PST to arducapsense@gmail.com with the subject "Free ArduCapSense Shield". Please also include your forum user name. The person that is closest to noon wins. Please send only one email per day.

If there are any questions, please post here or send me an email to arducapsense@gmail.com.

When advertising your product to a world market it is in your best interest to set aside your egocentrism...

send an email at exactly 12:00PM

Timezone?

[edit]

CB you beat me again

Nothing personal. Just very strange luck. Which is pretty much normal for me. :slight_smile:

I bet you set your clock ahead of the rest of us.

Sleep? What's that?[/edit]

If there are any questions, please post here or send me an email to arducapsense@gmail.com.

12:00PM antarctica time? Or maybe Transylvania time? We are sticklers for details here, esp when free stuff in on the line. :wink:

Lefty

[edit]CB you beat me again, I bet you set your clock ahead of the rest of us. ;)[/edit]

Did you notice the typo in the subject "subject "Free ArduCapSense Sheild" !!!

BTW Does anyone has an email sending sketch for me :wink:

Thanks for noticing guys. That's Pacific time. And fixed the typo on the subject for the email.

BTW Does anyone has an email sending sketch for me :wink:

If by "email sending sketch" you mean a script, that's fine ;). Just make sure it's the first one.

BTW Does anyone has an email sending sketch for me

Great idea!

In the meantime, Go Daddy's webmail has a scheduler. I think I'll use that.

Hi Nick,

I don't see your shield on shieldlist.org, you may like to add it.

Rob

Hi Nick,

I don't see your shield on shieldlist.org, you may like to add it.

Thanks Rob, didn't know about that site. I'll add it.

We have our first winner! Coding Badly will be receiving a kit.

Arghh!!

I thought about it about half an hour ago then forgot :frowning:

How close was he? Just to give an idea...

Mowcius

Well you have four more chances :slight_smile: He was the first of the emails sent right at 12:00PM PST.

We have our first winner! Coding Badly will be receiving a kit.

Woohoo!

I'd like to thank the Academy, my mum, my dad, my brother, my wife, my dog, my good neighbor but not that jerk on the other side, Ford for making my truck, Post Cereals for making my breakfast, Thermos for making my mug...

Oh, wait. Wrong speech.

Thank you, NickEvans!

You betcha. Don't forgot to email me your address.

Don't forget to email today in about an hour!!

Email to arducapsense@gmail.com the subject "Free ArduCapSense Shield" at exactly 12:00PM PST. The one who is closest to noon will get a free kit.

About ten more minutes.

(Oh, and only one kit per person. Sorry Coding Badly...)

Oooohhhh :stuck_out_tongue:

Who was it? ;D

Embarrassingly no one emailed today :confused: Would you like one? If so, you still have a chance to send that email.

I did!

I sent it right on the mark.

I can forward you a pic of my outbox for proof if you want...

You tried to trick us with the wrong email address...

One email in gmail!

You get it this time? Was I first? :smiley: