Looking for someone to do consulting work

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for someone here very familiar with arduino coding and design. I have a basic idea of how something I'm looking to create must be setup and coded however I'm not sure on some of the specifics. I would be willing to pay for work on this sort if necessary and it should only be a couple hours worth of work.

Any chance anyone here knows anyone, a company, or feel you would be interested in doing something like this? Please shoot me a message if you're interested.

Thanks for the help!

Got a general area of the world in mind? Got at least a vague description of the project?

PaulS:
Got a general area of the world in mind? Got at least a vague description of the project?

I'm located in New York however anyone who can meet remotely and speak English should be able to assist just fine. Also, the project will include some USB passthrough from a keyboard to a computer as a HID if anyone is familiar with this type of work.

I have some experience with this. Can you give a bit more detail to give me a better idea of your goal?