Arduino mega 2560 and MATLAB

Hi,
I am new to arduino, I purchased Arduino mega 2560, and I want to use it with MATLAB, can you help me please

can you help me please

Sure. Do you have a problem?

Google matlab and arduino ? ?

...R

no I don't have a problem , but I don't know from where I should to start

but I don't know from where I should to start

Usually, people have some software (MATLAB) that generates some data that they need a microprocessor to deal with, so they get an Arduino.

Or they have a microprocessor that needs some data, and they find that MATLAB can supply that data.

We don't know which camp you are in, what data you have, or what the Mega is supposed to do with the data.

How are we supposed to be able to help you?

I have MATLAB of course, but I mean what is the commands which can control arduino mega 2560 by MATLAB and simulink, and is there additional library I have to add it? how can I find this library if exist? how can I download simulink blocks of arduino?

Please can you help me

Please can you help me

Have you looked at the Playground? There is a section on Interfacing with Software on the computer. There is a section on Matlab.

If you would like to communicate with the sensors and actuators connected to Arduino while being tethered to the computer on which MATLAB is installed - Arduino Support from MATLAB - Hardware Support - MATLAB & Simulink

If you would like to develop algorithms that you can download onto your Arduino with the click of a button and let Arduino work independently - Arduino Support from Simulink - Hardware Support - MATLAB & Simulink

Download the respective support package and you should be all set with the getting started examples in the documentation