Call for Entries. Support Pirate Bay.

Hi Everybody, i've been learning all the possibilities with arduino and it's incredible what we can do with it.

Now I'm in itally supporting the Embassy of Piracy at the internet Pavilion, Venice Bienale. And I have a very simple project to make, but i'm not experienced enought to do, so I would like to ask who would be inerested to help me with it, I'm sure we would spend not more than a couple of hours on it.

The main ideia is a small system that reads information from the internet and controls a LED, as we can find in the arduino book.

It's a project to support the freedom in the internet.

please send me an email to have a talk.
cae.carvalho at gmail com

see ya guys.
cae

Not everyone agrees that people's hard work should be free, if they don't want to give it away.

Maybe I don't agree with some of the tactics and punishments used against software and music piracy, but I also believe it's morally wrong to take things against the wishes of their creators.

Support Free, open-source software.

Freedom: Yes
Open Source: Even better - as 'standard' software is regardedthere should be always an open source version
Freedom as synonym for software or 'mind' piracy" Nope. No need to help that...

But besides that - I think you can rely on the help of all people here if you have certain questions.. from what i can imagine it should take to realise your summary it shouldnt be much of a task anyway...