I Cant see My Arduino Under Device Manager-Port

Criss (I know this because you signed as such)
Okay
Now Lesson 1 please ensure that you have actually read this one, and tried out the steps.

Based on my experience last time, I'm not sure that some reading of the forum posts, and checking the site wouldn't have solved the problem...

You have managed to confuse me, as in the first series of posts you had 2 boards and blew up 1. (2-1 = 1)
You had trouble loading sketches into (Board 2) because you didn't check the Com Port and assumed it was Com3.

Now you say

Yup, you assisted me before I got the device

....can you see the confusion.?

Lesson 2 please check to see who wrote the reply. It shows that you have read it

Thanks I will right back if that work Mark.

Lesson 3 When people offer advise and ask questions. I's alway a good idea to answer them.
You have some other posts (related to the same issue), that have unanswered questions, yet you post new issues around the same problem....In my opinion thats not a good idea, as we all have other things to do, and can choose to do that instead.

So take the time to do the checks, and check some of the posts relating to Vista, before replying, and then come back with what you have tried (it shows self help), and what didn't work, or happens whe you plug it in.
ie do the rx/tx flash

One other thing to try that isn't here (but is in the forums) is to remove power from the computer.
Its been explained before ....but it's to do with the USB ports being powered by BIOS.

Mark