arduino uno with lcd + rtc

hi
i want to see the time of my rtc in the lcd conected to the arduino uno.
Is it possible?
Thanks

Yes, it is possible. Be more concrete.

Or more to the point, see if you can search something out of the Arduino tutorials.

I tried in the tutorials there are many skatches but no one of theme is working.
I am new in Arduino so maby some body have a sketch.
I can see the time in the serial port, but not in the lcd.
Thank you

OK. At first, take a FRITZING and draw your wiring. Specify type of the RTC and the LCD also. Post it here. Then we can talk about the details.

For example, here is my similar project:

I am a newbie and I just hooked up my ds3231 rtc and a 20x4 lcd display to my Uno, using this link: Arduino Your Home & Environment: DS1307 Real Time Clock Working . It works great, but reading your post reminded me that I need to figure out how to change the sketch to get 12 hr time and not 24 hr. Good luck.

Why would you want "12 hour time"?

my lcd is nokia 5110 graphic and is not working with this sketch

How can i get the Nokia 5110 into the fritzing?

How can i get the Nokia 5110 into the fritzing?

Here is mu project in the atachment
Thank you for your help

Is your Arduino a 3.3V board or a standard 5V? I'm asking because everything is wired to the 5V rail, while both the LCD and the RTC are 3.3v devices. Also there are no connections between your RTC and VCC/GND.
You will need need a voltage level shifter (google CD4050BE) for the LCD, and you will need to connect both the LCD and RTC to 3.3v rather than 5v.

I have the Arduino UNO there is also 3.3V. I don't understand what is the difference between 3.3V and 5V it is working very good with 5V either the LCD and either the RTC, I know that is working also with 3.3V bat the LCD is more weak with 3.3V and the RTC I didn't know that it can work with 3.3V.
Here is the correct drawing.
Thank you very much

It would be nice to have a link to the LCD you bought so we could take a look at it's specs.
Every component has specifications and a range of voltages it can reliably work with. The Nokia display is rated for 3.3v for both VCC (voltage that powers it) and for the signals. Your Arduino can supply 3.3v for VCC, but the signals it sends are still 5V and may not work right with your display.
The RTC also requires 3.3v for VCC, but it can accept signal voltages of 5V so it isn't as big of an issue as the LCD is.
Running the components at 5V will degrade them quickly and they can fail in a very short time.

Also if you want more specific help, changing the words "it does not work" with an explanation of what is actually wrong with it will help us help you.

Here is the link to the LCD