What are the differences between the Iteaduino boards?

I see there is the

Iteaduino
Iteaduino Leonardo
Iteaduino MEGA 2560
Iteaduino ADK
Iteaduino BT

I don't see the significant differences between them in terms of what you would use one for over the other. Can anyone point them out for me?

Seriously? They're pretty parallel with the different Arduino boards.

Iteaduino is an Uno-like board w m328 cpu (perhaps more like a duemilanove with m328)
I... leonardo is a leonardo-like board with 32u4 cpu that talks directly to USB.
I... MEGA 2560 has a m2560 cpu with many more pins. It is smaller, with a different shield layout, than an Arduino MEGA.
I.. ADK is the Android development kit. It has a USB Host controller in addition to the MEGA features.
I... BT has a bluetooth interface.

So, different sized boards, different CPUs, different IO capabilities...

I think you need to ask that of iteadstudio.
I see several different processors listed there, that's one difference.
What to use one for over another? Mega is good when multiple hardware-driven UARTs are needed or when more memory is needed for SRAM or Flash vs a 328.
BT has built in bluetooth module I think.
Leonardo has built in USB vs the others.
ADK, I don't much about that one.
Most can be made to everything the others do, some may need a little external hardware to get there.

Thanks everyone. I need to control it from an Android device, so I am Guessing the ADK one is the most suitable...

simon99:
I need to control it from an Android device, so I am Guessing the ADK one is the most suitable...

The ADK boards are designed to directly connect the Arduino to the Android device by the USB port. If you want to remotely control the Arduino, then the Bluetooth based board (or a standard board with a Bluetooth shield) would probably be a better choice.

Unfortunately I have limitations: Power and reliability.

The whole thing will be outside in the weather on a remote farm location 24x7. There is no power or internet connection available. I have to power it via a solar panel / charge controller / lead acid battery. I already have one Android prototype that has been running this way successfully for months (See attached). Low power is important so I don't want either the board or the phone using a Bluetooth connection.

It has to be 100% reliable. The unit will be atop a high hill, exposed to high winds and only reachable with 2 people and a tractor platform. I can't have it needing to be reset. Therefore I don't like wireless connections where something might get reset. I want a physical cable for commands.