Go Down

Topic: Ultrasonic measurement problem (Read 342 times) previous topic - next topic

AutobotOptimus_prime

Apr 06, 2018, 01:23 pm Last Edit: Apr 06, 2018, 01:38 pm by AutobotOptimus_prime
Hai,

I'm develop ultrasonic sensor JSN-SR04T using water Tank level Measurement my device working good in normal room, but i put the device in water tank the Ultrasonic data is differently change 5 to 10CM, I didn't get Actual stable water please any help why Ultrasonic not work in water tank.

wvmarle

Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

AutobotOptimus_prime

thanks for replay wvmarle,

but i tested in room one position sensor value come correctly it's work stable reading but water tank is change totally differnce increase and dicrease

am using JSN-SR04T 2.0 this module make any problem?????

wvmarle

Inside a tank you are bound to get stray echoes. Make sure you don't have echoes from the walls of the tank, and that you allow long enough between readings to allow echoes to die out.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

AutobotOptimus_prime

I put the sensor on top lid. so echo signal must reflect from the water inside tank. hence in this situation do

you think stray echoes present here, If so then how shall i Remove stray echoes??????

wvmarle

As I said: wait a bit between readings. That usually does the job. Also make sure no wall is closer than the water, as walls also reflect back (the "viewing angle" of the thing is about 30°).

tomlu2000

This may be off topic, but....  I'm having a very difficult time getting a JSN-SR04T-2.0 working AT ALL!

I've not found any information that has worked for me and I've spent many hours and tried with and without the NewPing library.

I would be very helpful if you could post details on your setup if you actually have the 2.0 sensor working.  Please post details about the connection to the arduino and a very simple working sketch.  Your 5 minutes of effort will really help me out!

Thank you!

Go Up