Construction Drone

Hello this is my first post.

I built this grabber arm for a construction drone I am designing. I would like to build a controller for it using the arduino board setup. My experience with arduino is just a 3d printer and the APM 2.6 controller. I have a servo tester but that limits my tests. I would like to be able to rotate it and at the same time grab something. Is this the place to ask for help in guiding me to where I need to go?
If I could get someone to show me what I would need to build it I could probably build it. I don't know how to read code if that is asked from me.

MCDTorpedoDrones:
I don't know how to read code if that is asked from me.

If you refuse to learn how to code an Arduino then the closest you'll get is the Pololu Maestro. It features a GUI and simple scripting language that can be used to create sequences of servo movements. You can configure the APM's analog pins as digital output pins that can be used to trigger actions on the Maestro.

Perfect. This is the solution I am looking for. Now I can make my movie demonstrating for the claw working. Can this polou be setup to notice sensitivity? Such as when the claw reaches a certain point it can stop using the sensing pressure it is holding the item against? And can the usb be substituted for a knob control board instead of the sliders in the windows?

Thanks

Typical RC servos cannot sense pressure (load). You would need something like a Dynamixel servo for that, but those servos have an entirely different command protocol that would be incompatible with the Maestro.

The channels on the Maestro can be configured as analog inputs for use with a potentiometer and then scripted to control movements of the servos if that's what you're asking.

You can get a FSR (force-sensitive resistor) to sense touch and put it in the jaws of the gripper. Then connect it to the Maestro.
Try Adafruit for that.