MAX6971 LED Controller

Thanks CrossRoads, it works, I can control the LEDs. A few questions:

• In the datasheet it states that the chip can take both 5 or 3.3 volts. If I use 3.3 volts I get much dimmer LEDs though (only about 5mA, although I set the output to 30 with the resistor on SET which is what my LEDs need). Shouldn't the chip output a constant 30mA (up to 55mA according to the Datasheet), no matter what Voltage I use? Only when I supply 5V it delivers the full 30 mA. Can I do anything about that?
  • When i only activate 1 LED it is visibly a bit lighter than If I activate all of them. It's not just a visual illusion, it gets mor mA as well... It's not a big difference but it's clearly visible and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong...
  • The OE Pin on the chip can be used to send PWM signals. It works, I can set the brightness of my leds using this pin. Is it somehow possible to set the brightness for individual LEDs? This is not a 100% necessary for me but it would be nice.
  • When I wiggle the power and gnd cables that connect the arduino to the breadboard the LEDs flicker quite a bit. I changed the breadboard and the cables but it still happens. Is this normal?