HTTP Server running with Ethernet library =]

In fact, for now, i'm using the BASIC AUTH method for authentication.
It doesn't require the use of REMOTE IP ADDRESS and therefore, i was totally n00b when i asked the question about gathering the remote IP of the client connecting for authenticating him.

It was clearly non-sense at all !
The BASIC AUTH is actually perfect because it works perfectly and is really easy to implement.
On the other side, BASIC AUTH on a NON-SSL connection is some kind of problematic because it is possible to do "man in the middle" attacks for capturing the BASE64 hash on the packets that flows from each HTTP request of an authenticated client to the server.
When the HASH is captured, it is very easy to decode and authenticate as the originating client.

But, hey ! We can't do SSL on the arduino because it lacks CPU power (and probably RAM).
So BASIC AUTH is pretty cool for now.

I will work also on FORMs AUTH as it is pretty cool too.
But for now, i'm trying to optimize my code, and try to choose a very good way for parsing values on POST/GET requests to update the ones running in Arduino's RAM.
I saw the Webduino project at start of my coding and this project use JSON/RESTful interface which seems to be XML compatible.

See you :wink: