Customized Arduino designs offered

My full time job is PCB design work and 3D modeling so as a hobby I've made a few customized arduino boards. Over the past few months I've built up a good size schematic and footprint library using the 328P and 23U4 with TQFP and the smaller MLF footprints. So far the cheapest manufacturer I've found is OSHPark which has done a fine job. If you have a project on a breadboard and would like it much smaller on a custom board then I can possibly help.
A few examples are:
h**ps://sites.google.com/site/0miker0/Designing-your-custom-Arduino-Board

Mike

What software do you use for pcb design?

I use Altium Designer.

h**ps

What's with the asterisks?

h**ps://

You're allowed to post appropriate links here 0miker0.

I've built up a good size schematic and footprint library

I to use Altium, I also have quite a large library of components almost all with real 3D models. If you ever need to swap components let me know.

Rob

Great idea. I have also embedded my Solidworks 3d models into my Altium footprints. Ill be in touch soon.

Mike

HI Mike,

a lot of us here in this section of the forum offer the same services. I can be found at www.EmbeddedAT.com. I don't suppose you would like to share your PCB fabrication contacts with us would you. I currently use some Far Eastern fabricators for both up to 5 Prototype boards and over 100 units.

Cheers Pete.

I use OSHPark for my board manufacturing. 13 mil drill via holes and 6 mil width tracks. A 2"x2" two layer board is around $15 + $5 shipping and a 4 layer board that size is around $20 + $5 shipping. The only problem is that the turn around time is a month.

that not bad at all I use an outfit on Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350610605051?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

They do a good offer and they have fast shipping too if you need it. I have had boards turned around in 7 working days including shipping to the France for an extra $15 shipping

Cheers Pete