programmer help

I'm interested in having write some code for me. I am trying to learn how to do it myself but have too many things to make and not enough time.
The first one to sink teeth into is a simply using LEDs that can be cycled through different programs with a button
.. next will utilize an accelerometer to do similar things..
Relatively easy compared to some of the things I have seen out there.
I am on an Arduino Uno..
If anyone is interested, please message me privately.
Thanks community

I am trying to learn how to do it myself but have too many things to make and not enough time.

Life is about choosing what you do and what not. I have the same "problem" :slight_smile:

You should not "try to learn", you must just go through the samples of the tutorial section and redo them, read them out aloud to get their meaning. Within 2 days you can do many things and you understand the limits and possibilites far better. Your first question is almost explained there.

What is 2 days in a human life? => one month ~ 0.1% assuming you will be 80 some day

I just finished some pretty cool RGB LED work. If you decide to try to do it yourself and decide to use RGB programmable LED's (adafruit.com have awesome ones) I can help walk you through the process. I can e-mail back and forth and offer you examples that you can adapt. send me a private message if you are interrested..
Look up the leds at adafruit... see the example videos and if you decide to go with it I can e-mail you some good sample code that has some graphic functions I wrote that can be switch toggled....no charge