Fried DHT11?

Hello!

I'm working on a project where i want to regulating pressure in the room and watching temperature/humidity aoutside and inside the room.
While I had everything at the protoboard, everything was good. Then I instal things in the room and turn on, the room sensor DHT11 stop working (burn out).

The problem is, where is the green squere on the photo.
I don't know where the problem is. Can you please give me a hand and help me.

I suspect that the problem is LCD. Maybe it makes the negative voltage or make the positive voltage on GND wire or something similar.

Thanks you a lot for any advice.

PHOTO:

While I had everything at the protoboard, everything was good. Then I instal things in the room and turn on, the room sensor DHT11 stop working (burn out).

Then you made a mistake wiring it in your room. Unfortunately a schematic, however bad, will not show us where you made the mistake.
When you wire it up again do it one sensor at a time so you know what step causes the mistake if you make one again.

My guess is you wired it backwards (I mean, it's got three pins, there's not much else you could do that would damage it). This will instantly toast DHT-series sensors; avoid doing this.

The DC socket of an Uno needs at least 7.5volt for the onboard regulator to make a stable 5volt for the MCU.
The Uno/sensor/LCD gets less than 3.5volt the way you have connected it.
Leo..