daisy chaining 74HC595's

look, i'm getting sick of everyone's sarcasm around here! i'm not asking for anything to be handed to me on a silver platter.. i just want to know where the freaking pnp's and capacitors go! that's all i'm asking for!!! damn..

as for me, i have made ds games, pc games/software and websites, i have also owned an online mafia game, i'm mod on a gardening forum, i have done tons of security work and getting into armed security - i am a chef by trade! so good to all of us for having a past!

starting to feel sorry i bought this damn thing for my son and i to have something to do together and joining this forum.. since day 1 i never felt welcomed here... and i still feel the same way. glad i won't let my son join this forum... i can imagine how he would be treated.

and for all of you "experts" on here.. shame on you for not remembering what it was like being new and/or not having the patience to those that are new.. and you should also stop talking to all the new people like they know as much as you.