looking someone to hire

Hi,

I am building an multiple alarm clock for myself and I am looking for someone to write a software arduino code.

Basically, it would be a clock with display (day, hour, minute) with a possibility to set multiple alarms (approx. up to 15), and instead of alarm sound (buzzer) there would be a mechanism that would strike a gong (mechanical strike with solenoid). So when there is a time for alarm, it would trigger a solenoid (to hit the gong).
Also, without a need to stop the alarm (no stop button), because it would stop by itself.

Buttons next to display would enable to set time (day, hour, minute), to set up to 15 alarms (day, hour, minute), and maybe a button that would switch off the alarms and would put the strike on every full hour (like in case of old fashioned striking clocks).

Is anyone willing to do this project?

Thank you.

Spela from Slovenia

What display are you using?

A fairly big job. Did you want to use an LCD display, or will this thing be network connected?

Hi,

thanks to all for reply. To close this inquiry.... I have found a person to cooperate with.

However, any questions, ideas or suggestions about the project are still welcomed.

Yes, I will be using lcd display, it won't be network connected.

Spela