Issues about using LCD with Arduino under LabVIEW

Hi, everyone, I have one problem about using LCD with Arduino under LabVIEW.
I am not sure how many people here using LabVIEW. Just try some luck.
Here it is:
I purchased this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0059H60SK/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00from Amazon--"microtivity IM161 LCD Module 1602, White on Blue with Backlight"(I believe many people use this model)
And follow the intruction from its website and try the "HelloWorld" Example on Arduino.

I connect RS with pin0, Enable with pin1, RW with ground. DB4 with pin2, DB5 with pin3, DB6 with pin4, DB7 with pin5.
It is successful to run hello world.
I try the same connection on LabVIEW.
The extra configuration choice is "LCD". This is the power to LCD. So I connect port 15 with pin 6 through zener diode.
And set LCD to 6.
I got error code. No Helloworld. Is there anyone know how to solve this?

For people who use LabVIEW:
I checked out the configure VI inside. I don't know why should we set up LCD option. Why don't directly wire the "A" on LCD to power?

Rocky

I use LabVIEW. It's in totally different world from Arduino. Why are you juxtaposing these two concepts? What module are you using to drive the LCD with LabVIEW?

liudr:
I use LabVIEW. It's in totally different world from Arduino. Why are you juxtaposing these two concepts? What module are you using to drive the LCD with LabVIEW?

I use LCD module under Sensor.
The LCD configuration VI.

What hardware module then?

liudr:
What hardware module then?

I solved this already, just because pin 0 and pin 1cannot be used in VI. I change them to another two pins. It works

Do you mean you are using arduino in LabVIEW? Arduino pin 0 and 1 are hardware serial pins.

liudr:
Do you mean you are using arduino in LabVIEW? Arduino pin 0 and 1 are hardware serial pins.

Yeah, that is the reason. You can control Arduino in LabVIEW using LabVIEW Interface For Arduino(LIFA).

rockyli1989:

liudr:

Yeah, that is the reason. You can control Arduino in LabVIEW using LabVIEW Interface For Arduino(LIFA).

Good to know. Thanks.