I can't get the tone library to load !!urgent!!

I found a code online for the mario theme song
http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1253920105
it supposable works fine but when I load it on my pc it wont compile gives me these errors
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:26:20: error: wiring.h: No such file or directory
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp: In member function 'void Tone::begin(uint8_t)':
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:121: error: 'bitWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:123: error: 'digitalPinToPort' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:123: error: 'portOutputRegister' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:124: error: 'digitalPinToBitMask' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp: In member function 'void Tone::play(uint16_t, uint32_t)':
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:198: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:198: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:294: error: 'bitWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp: In member function 'void Tone::stop()':
C:\Users\Harjit\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:361: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope

btw i have check the sketchbook location and its all there , also i already put the tone file into the library (properly)

please respond in a way a new programmer would understand thanx

Moderator edit: Got rid of all-caps subject. (Nick Gammon)

(deleted)

where to i get the file from ?????
(if this is a dumb question srry im new)

Download Arduino Pre-1.0 (0023 or 0022).

(deleted)

Make a file: WProgram.h

Put in it:

#include <Arduino.h>

Put it where he said.

ok I tried everything you guys said and it still did not work to me it looks like the program cant find the tone library
I tried changing my sketchbook location , reinstalling latest vesion etc still no luck(and i tried the things you yold me to do)

does anyone who knows about this stuff have team view if you could help me that would be awsome

srry teamviewer or skype???

(deleted)

OMFG it worked THANK U SOOO MUCH !!

Hi guys,

I also did the changes, but get this:

core.a(main.cpp.o): In function main': C:\arduino-1.0.5-r2\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/main.cpp:11: undefined reference to setup'
C:\arduino-1.0.5-r2\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/main.cpp:14: undefined reference to `loop'

Please any help.

(deleted)

How can this be "urgent!!" ?
This thread's over two years old.