where to get info about ledseedunio ?

on my desks i have 4 ledseedunio 's a college gave to me.
I couldnt find any info about them does someone know of a weblink with some info about jumpers and generally how to control it ?

Its a shield with 10 mosfets to control leds

Never heard of it, but sounds like something from seeedstudio. Maybe it was a precursor to their Rainbowduino?

well it looks different, i added a photo below

I'm looking for more info too

They are on eBay, and there have been like 80 sold so there are folks using it its not a one off situation

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Arduino-FET-shield-/370593835709?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56491d2abd

The schematic and some rgb led code is on the site, scroll down a bit you'll see it

I am concerned about plugging it into the arduino as it has this 'bridge' for voltage supply, the schematic is vague about that

Not sure if it is on one way to supply default power, or externally, I'll have to follow the tracks that may help..

5v-24v supply

If you have more info could you pass it on please too

Although I don't have any info about the board, they're sold by ledsee.com. You might be able to contact the manufacturer for more details about it. BTW, what bridge are you referring to?

I am concerned about plugging it into the arduino as it has this 'bridge' for voltage supply, the schematic is vague about that

Not sure if it is on one way to supply default power, or externally, I'll have to follow the tracks that may help..

The schematic is pretty straightforward [except for the part where they don't label the
Arduino headers very well - just like 98% of all other Arduino shield schematics I've seen
:frowning: BTW], and it looks like you supply external voltage at conn J13 to power all of the
MOSFET loads. Normally, only the control signals come from the Arduino. Looks ok to me.

Alternatively, you can jumper JP2 and get Vin2 power from the Arduino Vin pin, if you want
to go commando mode.

indeed it works like that you can put external power on 26volt max, i dont need that much.
The board works quite well
mosfet type fr3709z - ivrp215g - j5 e3

6 pwm ports and 4 on of ports