Best sites for ordering custom Enclosures or Panels?

I've made a project I'm quite happy with and want to order a custom enclosure. My unit is prototyped in a 6in x 3in x2in plastic enclosure: 6 pots, 6 leds, 6 momentary buttons, and one toggle. Ideally, I'd like to keep the enclosure or panel below 50USD; metal preferred.

What are some good sites that would offer near-exact box measurements, precise cuts in the top panel (circular and rectangular), and engraving/printing if available?

Thank you for your suggestions!

I don't like your chances of getting a custom box, normally you choose the enclosure before committing to a PCB.

However this mob

Will machine the cases they have.

There maybe someone who does this using those 3D printers.

Rob

Or try ponoko.com, design any box shape you want.
Don't know if they do metal.
You want a lot done for $50.

Ponoko does metal now, however, just to set expectations the smallest material is about $30 US. Then you have to add the costs for cutting (and shipping.)

What are some good sites that would offer near-exact box measurements, precise cuts in the top panel (circular and rectangular), and engraving/printing if available?

If you are looking at a small quantity (<100) then a cutting service like Ponoko is probably your only option. (Ponoko isn't the only option, there are others, that's just the one I prefer.)

Graynomad:
http://www.polycase.com/

Will machine the cases they have.

I like that!

Ponoko only cuts sheet materials and 3D printing may be very expensive. I just ordered something from ponoko. Hope it is faster. I ordered my first laser cut over a year ago.