Struggling with switching Arduino and Random numbers

Cyber, yeah cheers, stupid mistake partly because of exhaustion and partly because I am struggling with the syntax.

Billroy, cheers for that mate and also a perfect example of why I am having so many problems and frustrations...........there simply is no such thing as a whichpin in the code section.

I am used to having a book full of code, there uses, syntax and options sitting next to me so I can compare them all and then pick and choose what I want.Well thats how it was in Basic days........lol. I still have all those old books.

I am totalled for tonight so gunna hit the sack.............Im in Australia and its quite late/early morning actually. However tomorrow I will give that a run but more importantly try to understand what its doing and why.........I consider that as important as having it work.

Im a sparky by trade so the wiring and hardware is pretty much straight forward for me with just the odd calculation that I have to look up here and there that is no longer in my head. But this programming thing.............lol, well.

By any chance is there a decent book or website with the code that you would suggest?

Anyways off to bed and thanks again mate. Will post back, probably with a heap of questions tomorrow.

Best wishes.