Need HELP with gear motors!!!

I just bought 2 gear motors and on the instructions it says we need to connect one PWM wire to control the speed and the other wire to either to HIGH or LOW to change direction.
Could anyone tell me where I need to connect the PWM wire and some basic info on this PWM stuff.......
So that I can use two gear motors to make a robot.

And do I need to add 2 jumper cables to one of the wire that is popping out so that I can connect it to PWM and ground,and the other wire gets connected to any digital pin.

Or do I just need to plop one wire into PWM and the other wire into any digital pin.As the motor came to me with 2 wires only.

Without knowing which motor driver and which motor you've got, we're goingto find it difficult to answer sensibly.

I've got this motor
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280660704676

but I have not got any motor driver(s), do I need to get one, if so could you tell me what type is required for this type of motor and could you give me instructions on what to do with these and how to connect them.

But can't I use these motors without a shield. Can we.... :slight_smile:

You absolutely do need a driver of some sort.
The spec says that even with no load, the motors draw 190mA.
This is way more than the Arduino can supply.
The stall current (not specified) will be even higher, and is the current you should allowfor when you choose your driver.

I bought a driver which works for this .
But now HOW DO I CONNECT IT.
Could you give me complete instructions on how to use the driver and on how to wire up the motors to the driver and how to connect the driver to the arduino....

I bought a driver which works for this .
But now HOW DO I CONNECT IT.

I'm afraid that this forum is a non-visual one.
I can't see what you've bought, and you haven't told me.