3 axis auto stabilized platform

Hi to all!! Im new arduino fun, its one month i try to understand PPM/PWN and R/C transmission. I read MEM & Axeil post to know more about it, also i found an oscilloscope to investigate on my R/C Hitec Focus 4.
My idea is to create a UAV (QuadCopter) like other project on Internet :wink: but im not a good elettronic/programmer... so i follow the new post from Bgalliand as i can understand hw wants make the same goal of me.
At the moment my progress are:

1. Found the pin on receiver (Hitec Focus4) where arrived the PPM signal (4 Channel)
  2. i used the old code from MEM/Axeil to read PPM without multiplex only attached to pin 8, but i can read all 4 CH without dirty and wrong order capture.

My idea is to use 4 Brushless motor to power the QuadCopter and an Accelorometer to correct the fly, perhaps the future is to have much more but at the moment is enough.
I ask for an help from where i need to move now, I can read the PPM and pulse the Brushless (with ESC controller) without other component? is need a multiplexer to have a good PPM signal?
Many thanks for your great post!!!