Arduino mini, pro mini power consumption

Hi
dhenry, yes 200uA is high. But keep in mind that according to Nick Gammon's "Power saving techniques for microprocessors" post, turning off ADC lowered the consumption "...down from 335 uA to 0.355 uA...".
So 200uA is not the end of the road here.

CrossRoads, among other things, I intend to create a remote also using the 433mhz. How far do you get it to work? Open space or between rooms?
In this link I sent before it's mentioned that without using "ArduinoSleepCode", he also got around 10mA, but after using "ArduinoSleepCode" he got 200uA.
That's my point here. That you can get 200uA and far less consumption, just by using "ArduinoSleepCode" and following Nick Gammon's post.

I almost have all the parts to build a standalone arduino, and maybe get an arduino pro mini.
I think, after reading that link I sent, that with pro mini I'll get very close (if not the same/better) consumption to the standalone aduino 328. very close for me is around +-100uA, and willing to live with 500uA difference to save the trouble of building the standalone arduino. Plus the pro mini is lighter, and that's important to my flying projects.

If anybody experimented with any of this, please reply what you think.

Thanks