SparkFun SerIO

I don't know where this would be best put but I figured this seemed the most appropriate place considering a lot of the other forums I have looked at.
I have two SparkFun SerIO boards that I have no use for but someone else might have a use. If anyone has any Arduino UNO, 5V Arduino Pro, or Pro Mini boards they would like to trade for a SerIO or if you would like to buy one, that's fine too. I just don't have a use for them at all so I figured I would see if anyone else would have a good use for one.
Thanks.

a link and your galactic location may be useful to the decision making process

I'm the milky way, on planet Earth. More specifically, Nashua, NH in the US.
Heres a link to the actual product page.

Mine do not have a case on the board.
If anyone also has any ideas on what I could use it for, that would be nice to know too as I don't want to leave them unused if no one wants to trade.
Thanks

Anyone know of a good place to sell these sorts of electronics? I have a few new items lying around that I don't have a use for that would be nice to get even a little out of to fund other items that I actually need.

healthyfatboy:
Anyone know of a good place to sell these sorts of electronics? I have a few new items lying around that I don't have a use for that would be nice to get even a little out of to fund other items that I actually need.

You might check out this thread:

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,64441.0.html

Although at the moment it appears to be for US residents only (?).

Other than that, maybe put it on Ebay or Craigslist and post a link from Bar Sport or General Discussion (?). I'm not sure what the rules are on this kind of thing here on the Arduino forums.

You could also list it on the Buy/Sell/Trade board on the Electro-Tech forums (Buy, Sell and Trade | Electronics Forum (Circuits, Projects and Microcontrollers))

:slight_smile:

Thanks for those links. I'll give it a try and see what happens. If anything, I'll go to the bay.