Arduino Store problem - no response

Same problem for me (Italy) ... help!

The same thing happened to me yesterday - Norway

I've got a reply from shop@arduino.cc
They asked me to confirm my address

Same problem for me here(Romania). I have ordered in the past from the "deepest cave-holes of China" and still got better support. Serious Arduino? I have bought from the official store thinking I am doing a good thing to the brand & community.
At least close the shop until you fix your issues.

Got a refund without any prior confirmation. "we are cancelling your order and refunding you the whole amount. Please place your order again on our Arduin Store. We are very sorry for the inconvenience". What i have ordered is not in stock anymore. Contacted the store again and asked if the products that I've ordered are still available but got no answer.

I finally opened a dispute in PayPal. They told me (twice) there that a support person will contact me, but this not happened. Then I got a refund without asking, and without an explanation.
Ok, I am not robbed or anything, but I'd have been happier with my order.
I am sure that these are good guys, I suspect a system failure + guys cannot keep up with manual administration.
Sad story...

I finally received the Starter Kit :grin:

I'm from Serbia. I purchased Arduino starter kit about 18 days ago, and it's not delivered yet. On the GLS parcel tracking website it says "inbound to GLS location" (stored) somewhere in Hungary, but that status is about 16 days old, and hasn't changed since. I sent 2 messages to store support, but didn't receive a response yet. I contacted GLS shipping service's partner in Serbia, and they told me the shipment is probably delayed because of a lack of customs paperwork, and that I should contact the seller(Arduino store). :relaxed:

As I was typing this, Arduino support answered, and they said they need to send a few papers more to the customs. I hope everything will be ok. :slight_smile:

Year and a half later - still happens... Package should already been sent but there isn't even GLS number assigned. Status is "pending" and no change for few days.

I already sent two emails with questions if there is everything alright - but no response.

Interesting issue.

Paid through paypal, order seems shipped but no trace of shipment searching a tracking number on DHL...
No answer from Arduino store customer support...
Dont know where is my package.

After some email debate they have sent me my order again.

Hi,
Same here. I try to get any contact regarding the invoice, but without any response. See here:
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=486065.0

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=486065.0

The link is invalid now. It seems they removed it, but still no replay about the invoice.

Censorship works better than store support!

@dawid

As has been pointed out on one your other threads, this is the community support forum. We have no influence over the people who run Arduino, nor can we answer business queries.

I hope community will be warned by this thread.
...and by this website:
http://arduino.business/

Hi,
A quick update. 2 hours after I made the above website(which I've just taken down ) and sent them links on their twitter and FB I got the correct commercial invoice.

Other than that these are really awesome products/tools !

I am in a similar situation. My package was apparently delivered back to the sender. So they kept the product and my money and are not responding to repeated emails. I do not know what to do here :frowning:

akash1943:
I am in a similar situation. My package was apparently delivered back to the sender. So they kept the product and my money and are not responding to repeated emails. I do not know what to do here :frowning:

Hello Akash,

We received your emails and addressed those in the appropriate department. You should have received an answer by now. If you still experience issues, please let us know.

Best regards,

akash1943:

Hello,

I am in the same situation. Payed by creditcard, got an information that my parcel has left the store but was delivered back to the sender. Thats now 1 week ago. No response to my questions. What can I do? When I do not hear anything the next days I talk to my creditdard company and try to get my money back..

Hello

I ordered item to my home in Portugal this Monday, 4 days ago. I got email with invoice but nothing after it - seems like nothing even left the store.

Money of course has been taken.