Anybody know how i can do this?

Hey,

Does anybody know how i can put together, a force sensor.
so it can basically turn on a Micro Metal Gearmotor ,then it will keep on running
until a flex sensor has the pressure/bent enough to command the
motor to stop. then i can lock/ turn it off at this position with a switch/ button
then i was thinking of it being able to reverse.
i'm thinking of running this with a arduino nano since this project is small/compact.

Any suggestions

Thanks,

Ke7gkp-
I have noticed examples such as these but different, the thing is that I'm new, really new to all of this and have no clue how to start,and seeing all projects out there does seem like they can be put together to get what I want. But that's what I don't know how to do. maybe the first thing will be to buy an Arduino, but I wanted to get some information before any purchases.

So u say it is possible,So
What is the next step u think I should take?

Thanks,
Really appreciated if you get back.

the thing is that I'm new, really new to all of this and have no clue how to start
What is the next step u think I should take?

Start with reading the tutorial section and repeat those simple projects first. That may sound boring but it is the best way to learn what the Arduino can do and how it is done. Please also spend some time at the reference section to understand the language constructs. Might take a week but you learn much from it.

Rob

Thanks, Rob

I'll take this into consideration,
I guess I'll take this project one step at a time.

Breakdown you project in small parts and make sketches that are simple and predictable eg use one sensor or control only a motor.
This way you find out how to control the part and if you build the whole project know that it is the sum of all the little bits you know they work.

It makes debugging much easier on the complete project and yo will learn much about the parts you use and the arduino language.

Have Fun!

Sounds good Ill do this,
Concentrating on one thing at a time.

Thanks,