Could use some guidance with limit switches and a prox switch arduino mega

Unhinged_Reprisal:
I want my Arduino from the moment it awakes (from reset or powers down and powers up) to turn my stepper motor 1 CCW until it triggers my limit switch left (crash sensor). From that point I want motor 2 to rotate CCW until it sees my mag sensor (I call it a prox switch). It will do this continuously about 20 times. Every time it reads my prox switch, I would like it to delay for 5 minutes (just an example). Once it reaches the 20th I/O device for my prox switch. I want motor 1 to rotate CCW and perform the same action all in one loop. So, to wrap up, I want the first action with the limit switch to act at power up only (1 time). Then I want to bounce back and forth, 20 times each way, with a constant loop stopping in intervals. Basically the two limit switches are in place, only if my prox switch fails. When and If the Program doesn't see the prox switch as being open or closed, then motors (1 or 2) will rotate until they trigger the limits and stop indefinitely. I hope I have added enough info to further help.

Can you clarify the bit in red? I'm not sure whether this is trying to recap what you wrote previously, or describing some additional actions you want to follow.