3d Print your own (worldwide), or let us print it and ship it to you (US & Canada). Fits the Nano v3. Create This!
Yes, that thing-i-verse case was the inspiration for the Create This Arduino Nano Case. We designed our case from the ground up using a caliper. There are a number of notable differences in our design:
- The length of the case is reduced by placing the mounting holes closer to the body of the case.
- Our case features an ICSP header cutout (the thingiverse case didn't fit my V3 because of this).
- Our case features a lid that can be removed without disconnecting pins. A full lid is available upon request.
- Our case is parametrized and can be combined with other mounting plates for a complete solution. For example, here it is with a Pololu MD01B motor control mounting plate: http://www.createthis.com/products/arduino-nano-pololu-md01b-combined-mounting-plate-3d-printed (http://www.createthis.com/products/arduino-nano-pololu-md01b-combined-mounting-plate-3d-printed)
- We offer design services if you're looking for something you don't see here.
We offer design services if you're looking for something you don't see here.
lol, I think I can print my own and download the free stl.. I also think that you should tune your printer to not have gaps. I notice all of your prints have some kind of gap in the plastic.