Maniacbug- Network Layer for RF24L01+ Radios

hi robomotic and thanks fort your effort in explain me the radio theory.. i will have to read with time to try to understand it..
I'm not so sure about that sma antenna being the correct one mybe you can give your opinion...
This is what my antenna is inside.. just a straight copper wire.... very different from my other wifi antenas...

i just ordered a sma male connector 5dbi antenna from a trusted supplier to see if it get better ...

you can see the raw output i'm using from my base with a ethernet shield here...
Please don't abuse on the hits, the webserver http://tinyurl.com/6upa93h is the arduino ..

but some times i still loose signal from the far end units on floor 3 for long time ....

First i had the units retrying when failing the transmit but because this fake failing they are now sending and on fail retry once again and even if it fails again they go to sleep for 1 minute (on the final project i want to have 15 min interval)...
But i really wanted to solve this communications problem because on the future i want to controll the sensors remotely (things like sleep interval, address id on my network, scan for live sensors, etc) and i can only have this with real bidirectional communication...

thanks