writing arduino library

Thanks Tuxduino, You help out a lot just with the word "tab". This I can see lets you work on the sketch and name it for example "ABC" then create a tab and name it ABCh for the header code and ABCcpp for the sourse code and save it in libraries. then open the ABC folder and change the name of the the file ABCh.ino to ABC.h and ABCcpp.ino to ABC.cpp. At least this is what I had to do to get it to import to a new sketch on iMac. the cool thing about using the create a tab is its all in one folder.

Just a little info about Me. I an a newbie at Arduino. Two weeks ago I was looking for something I could control with a computer for example, turn a light on and off and was introduced to "Arduino" and so for I like it. So I will be the guy "for now" that if you ask me to walk to the store and get a piece of candy, you might have to teach me how to "walk" first before I can get there. I'm sure i will have plenty of questions that have simple answers but I a sure you, it will be appreciated.

It took a someone to invent a switch and someone else to take two of them and make the and/or gate circuit that led to the electronics we have today.