Go Down

Topic: Linux Arduino-like Board - Lichee Pi Zero - 1GHz - 64MB - 90mA (Read 213 times) previous topic - next topic

jlsilicon

I found an inexpensive Linux Arduino like Board,

Lichee Pi Zero :

- $6 per Board  
- - 1 GHz - speed
- Builtin 8MB Flash for Root Flash
- Builtin - 64MB - Ram
- SD Card Slot for Linux Apps
- 90mA
- (49) GPIO

* Includes ADC , SPI , I2C , UARTS 1 + 2 , USB , PWM , etc

Also additional Options : RGB LCD , Speakers , TFcard Slot , WiFi Card ,
Docking Station , Game Board , etc

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/licheepi-zero-6-extensible-linux-module-on-finger-wifi-diy/x/16254141#/

ty_ger07

jlsilicon

? Are you Trolling here ?

It Obviously LOOKS like an Arduino Mini Pro !

But it RUNS like a Raspberry ...

westfw

"Yet another tiny, cheap, linux board" isn't very interesting as a crowd-funded project.  It's only interesting AFTER it's in production and has demonstrated enough users, community, and vendor support that it has some hopes of continuing to exist...  (to be fair, Arduino would not have been very interesting as a crowd-funded project, either.  It's CREATION is pretty boring; it's its "community" that has proven fascinating. (And you can go back in time and find other very similar projects that DIDN'T succeed.))

ty_ger07

? Are you Trolling here ?

It Obviously LOOKS like an Arduino Mini Pro !

But it RUNS like a Raspberry ...
My point exactly.

"Looks" definition: have the appearance or give the impression of being.

I meant 'looks' as in 'it appears to function as...'.  Visual appearance/layout really isn't the most important part of a microcontroller or board anyway, is it?  It appears to be much more of a Raspberry Pi knock-off than an Arduino knock-off in the way it functions.  That was my point. Are you trolling? Anyway....

Go Up