Microcontrollers

I am a newbie here. Yesterday I took off a hospital equipment and found some interesting microcontrollers I googled up and found the names of some:
Texas Instruments ICL/TLC7135CN
Toshiba ULN2803A
ATmel 51824002
AT89C5

Can anyone suggest anything I can do with it can I burn an arduino bootloader on it (Sorry if I am silly)? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

AT89C5.pdf (132 KB)

datasheet.pdf (149 KB)

Google the part numbers and you will find that only one of those chips is a microcontroller that has a data sheet available. I don't know if there is a core for the AT89C5 that would allow programming with the Arduino IDE.

groundFungus:
Google the part numbers and you will find that only one of those chips is a microcontroller that has a data sheet available. I don't know if there is a core for the AT89C5 that would allow programming with the Arduino IDE.

I googled it up and found out that two of them have a datasheet, the Texas Instruments TLC7135CN and AT89C5 what should I do with them?

I have edited and attached the datasheets of both of them above.

Thanks in advance.

You'll have to start by studying the respective data sheets to figure out how to program these controllers:

1. how to write code that they can understand (there's bound to be lots of registers that have to be dealt with),
  2. how to get your code actually onto that controller.

Now if you want to program them with the Arduino IDE you're going to need to write a "core" for them. That will include hardware-specific implementation of a great number of Arduino-specific functions (for that you're going to need the knowledge you gained in 1) above).

The first data sheet you posted is a microcontroller all right (an old design, status "not recommended for new designs" - and unsurprisingly a quick Google search did not turn up an Arduino core for it), the second data sheet is an ADC (apparently of similar age).

The ULN2803 is not a microcontroller.